Re: Operation TIPS

From: iangreenat_private
Date: Sun Aug 18 2002 - 18:50:39 PDT

    Having looked over the source I only see how it validates the data
    the user has supplied themselves. I don't see anywhere that names in
    the database are downloaded to the client.

    Maybe this would reveal itself if I tried numerous variations on the
    URL the form is sent to?

    "./insert_sendemail.jsp"

    ie. https://www.citizencorps.gov/citizen/jsp/insert_sendemail.jsp

    I have not tried this.

    Any further information?

    (Of course, this is only for my own educational purposes.)