RE: More on Shatter

From: Kris Kistler (kriskat_private)
Date: Sun Aug 25 2002 - 18:26:29 PDT

    While I haven't tested this particular piece of code remotely, it should be
    noted that when access is provided via Terminal Services, Citrix MF, PcAny,
    or with any countless number of other "remote access" type services, any
    code run is running in the "local machine" context, which makes this and
    many other "local" exploits actually quite dangerous.