RE: Windows XP authentification

From: Thor Larholm (Thorat_private)
Date: Tue Sep 10 2002 - 07:00:06 PDT

    > From: Jonathan Bloomquist [mailto:jsbloomat_private]
    > I don't know what might have caused that, but you might
    > try LinNT to overwrite the administrator password:
    >
    > http://www.nttoolbox.com/public/tools/LinNT.zip

    A list of several ways to do this can be found at

    http://is-it-true.org/nt/atips/atips262.shtml

    LinNT from NTToolBox is an old version of the ntpasswd boot disc. I would
    recommend getting a fresh copy at the vendors site:

    Works like a charm, and just recently saved a system from being reinstalled
    for me :)

    Regards
    Thor Larholm
    Jubii A/S - Internet Programmer