Re: NetScreen Slipstream

From: KF (dotslashat_private)
Date: Wed Sep 18 2002 - 06:39:08 PDT

    Blue Boar wrote:

    > I asked the original poster about that one.  The one in the link you
    > give is for the VPN client.  The problem described is supposed to be
    > for the appliance itself.
    >
    >                     BB
    >
    > Alex Lambert wrote:
    >
    >> http://www.netscreen.com/support/alerts/9_6_02.htm
    >>
    >> Works fine here.

    Does anyone have any NetScreen hardware they want to donate for
    temporary access? These things have a PowerPC processor in them if I
    remember correclty. With the recent overflows it makes me think I should
    investigate shellcode for NetScreen devices. There is the potential for
    these overflows to be far more than a DOS to the device itself.
    -KF