Re: Shell code -RVA techniques or something similar

From: Enrique A. Compań Gzz. (enriqueat_private)
Date: Thu Oct 03 2002 - 01:47:01 PDT

    Sometime ago I created a shellcode that doesn't use any hardcoded address,
    it looks in the
    process for them... I posted it here, but I have to find it.

    My advice is too look into virii coding tutorials...

    There're good tutorials around this and other very interesting subjects.

    Also look for a PE format reference/tutorial.

    Look for 29a magazine and also at vx.netlux.org

    Regards