Re: TOTAL WIRELESS SECURITY

From: ATD (simonat_private)
Date: Mon Nov 04 2002 - 09:52:28 PST

    Hi,
    	You can monitor all wireless communications with an old radio shack
    scanner.  But, like many other people here have said, it is illegal so I
    can't suggest that you do it. You might want to contact the proper
    authorities (FCC) to see what they would suggest.  Why do you want to
    monitor these?   Why not just deny hardware capable of wireless into the
    said "area", that is easier IMHO.