Re: looking for recursion stack overflow exploit

From: Sebastian Krahmer (krahmerat_private)
Date: Fri Nov 22 2002 - 03:11:00 PST

    On Wed, 20 Nov 2002 bukysat_private wrote:

    Hi,

    Maybe with threads where one thread can smash other threads
    stack that way. Other thread then may jump into that loop
    too. :) Unfortunally infinite recursion will crash very soon,
    so you need special trick like the function arguments that
    are pushed on stack should contain adresses the other thread
    is then using for retaddr or saved ebp. Its asking for headache
    but I assume you can somehow do it with threads.

    Sebastian

    --
    ~
    ~ perl self.pl