Re: Lotus NOTES

From: Grant Torresan (sonofthorat_private)
Date: Sun Dec 01 2002 - 16:09:40 PST

    Bruno,

    You may want to check out a little utility I wrote to assist in
    auditing Lotus Domino servers in specific.

    DominoDig is an open-source (GPL) utility written by myself (Grant
    Torresan) for the purpose of quickly and cheaply auditing Lotus Domino
    web servers and extracting useful information from any anonymously
    accessible pages that are found.

    Features of note include the following:

    -Searches for a large number of default notest databases.
    -Parses contents of each page it accesses looking for references to
    other unique (custom) .nsf databases.
    -Collects email addresses and unique IP addresses that appear in any
    page it indexes.
    -Produces an HTML report detailing all of the information it was able
    to gather, and a list of hyperlinks to each .nsf database it was able
    to access anonymously.

    If you are interested in trying it out, please browse to
    http://dominodig.sourceforge.net for the latest release.  Please note
    that this software is a "work-in-progress" and as such it is being
    freqently updated and new features are being added all the time.  If
    there is a paricular piece of information DominoDig is not searching
    for that you think would be particularly useful, or if you encounter
    any problems with the software, please let me know by sending me an
    email at sonofthorat_private

    Hope this helps,

    Grant Torresan.