Administrivia: New Moderators

From: Cade Cairns (cairnscat_private)
Date: Fri Jan 24 2003 - 15:02:52 PST

    Hello vuln-dev,

    Due to my duties changing in the near future, I will no longer be able to
    serve as moderator of this list. I would like you to welcome in Aaron
    Adams <aadamsat_private> and Dave McKinney <dmat_private>
    as the new moderators. They are members of the vulnerability analysis team
    here at Symantec-SF and I have no doubt that they will do an excellent
    job.

    Cade Cairns
    Symantec Corporation