Paper of insecure in PHP... and doubt in SQL-Injection

From: sekureat_private
Date: Thu Feb 20 2003 - 05:52:13 PST

    Hi,

    I'm searching a good paper or collection of papers that describe
    problems of PHP with real examples and eploitations. Like
    SQL-Injection, danger funcionts, buffer overflow, ...

    ps.: I want read, understand and test it. hehehe :)

    Where find this papers ??

    Someone have links that i can access ? :)

    A little doubt about SQL-Injections... Why some sites and Visual Basic
    applications gave-me this error when i try a SQL-Injection in it:

    ODBC driver does not support the requested properties.

    /procura_resp.asp, line 121

    This error was caused by insert a ' or '1 under a search form. :)

    Why ?? A different provider ?? Security checks ?? How to bypass this
    problem of provider ??

    Thkz a lot.

    Best Regards.

    [ ]'s