Re: cipher.exe overflow

From: moran zavdi (moraniamat_private)
Date: Wed Apr 23 2003 - 16:03:14 PDT

    Hi,
    I saw this discussion that's why i had doubts if i should publish this
    overflow.
    But, can you compare cipher to nslookup ?
    cipher.exe is part of the EFS.
    Because its such important file ive decided to write about it.
    who knows, maybe someone here will be able to exploit it and find something
    big.

    Regards,
    Moran.