Windows XP mmc.exe Crash

From: aT4r InsaN3 (at4rat_private)
Date: Mon Apr 28 2003 - 13:35:29 PDT

    I found a way to crash mmc.exe in my windowsxp profesional SP1 b0x maybe
    others systems afected. I dont know if this can be used to execute code so
    please take a look.

    steps:
    first, execute Control Pannel / Administrative Tools / Computer Managment or
    just type into cmd.exe "%SystemRoot%\system32\compmgmt.msc /s"

    then right click and select connect to remote computer, an type at least
    100chars ( AAAAAAAAAAAAA.. )
    mmc.exe will warn you that the remote computer \\AAAAAAAAAA.... was not
    found. Now, right click again and select propierties.

    mmc.exe crash.

    aT4r [at] 3wdesign.es Security (c)

    Multiplica por cinco el tamaño de tu buzón de correo y envía adjuntos de
    hasta 2 Mb con MSN Almacenamiento Extra. http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=es-es