ntoskrnl.exe and isql.exe hard crash (update) NetWare the root cause

From: wirepair (wirepairat_private)
Date: Tue May 20 2003 - 09:53:50 PDT

    While paying closer attention to my machine as it blue
    screened due to Query analyzer crashing, I noticed that
    the actual exception occurs in nwfs.sys. This file I
    believe is installed with the Netware Client. This fact
    also coincides with my other lab machines not having the
    BSoD when a large buffer was stuffed into "server" field.
    Any one else running netware and query analyzer able to
    help me prove this?
    Thanks,
    -wire.
    For the best comics, toys, movies, and more,
    please visit <http://www.tfaw.com/?qt=wmf>