Win32 Shellcode

From: deepcode (deepcodeat_private)
Date: Sun Jun 08 2003 - 10:58:17 PDT

    Well I couldn't find anything explaining the shellcode on any sites linked
    by you guys, but thanks
    anyway. However I did find a document/s that explained it very clearly, so
    now I understand the
    need for GetModuleHandleA, and GetProcAddress, etc.. and how it works. The
    document was written for virus writers, but the idea is the same.

    Here is the document:
        http://vx.netlux.org/texts/html/lj_pe01.html

    Hope this helps someone as it did me.

    "Fear, anger and aggression lead to the dark side."
                                - Master Yoda