Question

From: trace_utilat_private
Date: Tue Jun 17 2003 - 13:33:33 PDT

    I have been looking around for a tool or utility that will enable me to
    trace an unknown connection back to its source.

    I realize that this sounds kinda like a man in the middle deal where you
    would jump on the connection that someone has made to your system, but I
    am not sure of what I could use to do this.