Re: Shellcode from ASCII

From: Berend-Jan Wever (SkyLinedat_private)
Date: Wed Jun 25 2003 - 09:47:44 PDT

    Yeah, I am writing a shellcode encoder that does just that, first tests
    proved it worked. The result will be twice as big as the origional shellcode
    and a ~150 bytes decoder has to be added.
    It's very beta atm. so I'm not sharing the code yet... I'll post something
    when I'm done testing. Let me know if you're interested in working with me
    on this.

    Also there was an article in phrack about this:
    http://www.phrack.org/show.php?p=57&a=15
    It's a very usefull resource and includes source for a program that can
    encode your shellcode too.

    Berend-Jan Wever