proces on win2K

From: mystic.be (sebastienat_private)
Date: Fri Jul 25 2003 - 00:33:42 PDT

    Hi guys,

    I have a friend who installed a trojan which I couldn't remove. Yesterday I
    finnally found it, it was hidden in the registry as a proces , so i removed
    it.

    My question is how the fuck do you create a proces  ?
    Cause I tried to create one myself but even after making a copy of the
    registry key and changing his propretys I couldn't let it work.

    If somebody knows a tutorial or can explain me how to do i would be
    graithfull !!

    greets,
    seb