Re: Password Cracking Challenge...

From: Justin Pryzby (justinpryzbyat_private)
Date: Mon Jul 28 2003 - 12:44:45 PDT

    Can't say for sure, but the zero's are interesting.  I know the MS NTLM
    scheme takes passwords longer than 7(?) and breaks them up into two
    passwords, each of maximum length 7(?).  That's the first thing I'd try.
    The encryption is documented, [http://www.innovation.ch/java/ntlm.html]
    is a good starting point.

    Justin