[VulnWatch] tHorK FrameWork beta v0.1::: another exploit framework

From: khaalel (khaalel@private)
Date: Mon May 02 2005 - 13:54:18 PDT

tHork FrameWork is an exploit framework that allows you to put all the
exploits you want/have in a repertory in order to access them (with a
search engine) whenever and wherever you want.

tHork is under GPL license and was programed in python. tHork
FrameWork is a whole of "small" CGI script needing a server. For the
server, i advise you to use karrigell (a python server) with which i
develop tHorK FrameWork. Karrigell can be found here:
http://karrigell.sourceforge.net/en/front.htm.

After downloading and installing Karrigell, put the /cgi-bin/ and
/exploits/ (of tHorK archive) directories in the root directory (of
Karrigell). Now you can take your favorite browser to use tHorK
FrameWork by going to http;//127.0.0.1/cgi-bin/.

tHorK FrameWork looks like a web site (that's why it can be easily
used like a service on a web site  if you wanna share your exploits,
with apache+mod_python for exemple).

To see how tHorK FrameWork work, go there :
http://nzeka-labs.com/Projects/thork.htm.

With the first beta version, only 130 exploits are available. I hope
more 500/600 exploits will be available for the next tHorK FrameWork's
version. For the first version, tHorK is only a exploits database, the
next version will be more powerfull and usefull.

I hope tHorK FrameWork will be helpfull to people (like me) who own an
important exploits collection and who want to have a tool which
manages the classification of their exploits and provide an easy
search into the exploits repertory.

Nzeka Gilbert aka khaalel
www.nzeka-labs.com