[ISN] Intrusion Detection White Paper - Request for your comments

From: mea culpa (jerichoat_private)
Date: Mon Jan 18 1999 - 17:32:31 PST

    Forwarded From: John Kozubik <john_kozubik_dcat_private>

    I have been doing quite a bit of research concerning IDS over the past
    year or so, and have written a white paper on the distinction that I have
    made between operational and structural intrusion detection.

    I introduced this topic during my speech at CuervoCon (of all places)
    this year.

    If you are interested in this subject, please take a look at this short
    white paper - i would appreciate any and all comments or criticisms you
    may have.

    http://www.networkcommand.com/IDS/ids.txt

    kozubik - john_kozubikat_private
    PGP DSS: 0EB8 4D07 D4D5 0C28 63FE  AD87 520F 57BE 850B E4C4

    -o-
    Subscribe: mail majordomoat_private with "subscribe isn".
    Today's ISN Sponsor: Internet Security Institute [www.isi-sec.com]