[ISN] SANS Web Briefing: Tuesday - What Hackers Know About your Site 3

From: mea culpa (jerichoat_private)
Date: Mon Mar 01 1999 - 11:42:08 PST

    Forwarded From: sansat_private

    I think I announced the next web-based briefing too early!  The date is
    tomorrow, Tuesday, march 2.

    The topic: ``What the Hackers Know About Your Site, III''.  For one hour,
    Rob Kolstad and Steven Northcutt will interview H. D. Moore (developer of
    nlog, the database interface to nmap) and John Green, member of the Shadow
    Intrusion Detection Team.

    As with all SANS web-based briefings, you don't have to leave your office
    or home, and can tap in at any time 24 hours a day (though only at the
    time below will the presentation be live!).  Participants during the live
    briefing can e-mail questions to be answered during the broadcast (time
    permitting, of course).

    When:     Tuesday, March 2, 1999  (and later for `reruns')
    	  10 am Pacific Time, 11 am Mountain, noon Central,
    	  1 pm Eastern, 18:00 GMT
    Duration: 60 minutes
    Cost:     Free
    How:      Register at  http://www.sans.org/mar2.htm

    The website should reply within a minute or two with some background
    literature from our sponsor and the URL and password for the free
    broadcast.  If you don't get a reply within a few minutes, please let me
    know at <sansat_private>.

    Feel free to share this announcement with any potentially interested
    parties.

    						Rob

    -o-
    Subscribe: mail majordomoat_private with "subscribe isn".
    Today's ISN Sponsor: Internet Security Institute [www.isi-sec.com]