[ISN] Final reminder - 2001 FIRST conference

From: Roger Safian (r-safianat_private)
Date: Tue May 29 2001 - 14:45:59 PDT

  • Next message: InfoSec News: "[ISN] SECURITY ALERT, May 29, 2001: Problem with Microsoft Word Macros; Buffer Overflow in Windows Media Player; Vulnerabilities in eEye SecureIIS"

    Dear Colleagues,

    Sorry for the "spam" but as there is less than one month until
    the 2001 FIRST conference, I wanted to take a moment to give
    an update, as well as answer some common questions.

    The program contains some of the latest information on
    computer security, forensics, and intrusion detection, as
    well as practical approaches for creating an incident response
    team.  The conference is also a great location for sharing goals,
    ideas, and information with computer security and incident response
    experts from around the world.

    We are still taking registrations, and there is still lodging
    available at the conference rate.  Complete details are available
    on the conference website at <http://www.first.org/conference/2001/>.

    You'll also find that the website has been updated to include the
    latest information about the program, as well as information on
    ground transportation.

    We've recently digitized the promotional video from
    the conference center which you may find useful.  For
    high speed connections use:
    <http://nuamps.at.northwestern.edu/safian/toulouse.asx>

    For (56k) modems use:
    <http://nuamps.at.northwestern.edu/safian/toulouse_56k.asx>

    If you have any further questions or need further assistance,
    please don't hesitate to contact us at  first-lc2001at_private

    Hope to see you in Toulouse.

    --
    Roger A. Safian
    r-safianat_private (email) finger rogerat_private for public key

    ISN is hosted by SecurityFocus.com
    ---
    To unsubscribe email isn-unsubscribeat_private