Re: [ISN] USA Today as DoD cyber-war propaganda mouthpiece

From: InfoSec News (isnat_private)
Date: Mon Jun 25 2001 - 02:03:09 PDT

    Forwarded by: "Kitetoa @ Kitetoa.com" <kitetoaat_private>

    Ok, it's in french, but yes, there is something else about this huge
    piece of FUD:

    http://www.transfert.net/fr/cyber_societe/article.cfm?idx_rub=87&idx_art=5972

    What's more, a .mil web site on the disa's IP blocks gives away all
    the data stored in it like the personal data of many military guys
    (tel number, where they work and so on). The wariors of the cyber
    future stil lhave some work to do... :))))

    Best,
    K.