[ISN] Australian businessman hacked to death in PNG

From: InfoSec News (isnat_private)
Date: Mon Aug 13 2001 - 19:58:21 PDT

    http://www.theage.com.au/breaking/2001/08/14/FFXY8TIKCQC.html

    [Its only being posted since its Monday night, and I think I should
    change the bot's ruleset not to allow hacking and death in the search
    terms.  :)  - WK]

    Source: AAP|Published: Tuesday August 14, 11:21 AM

    PORT MORESBY, Aug 14 AAP - An expatriate Australian businessman has
    been hacked to death with a machete over an alleged wage dispute at
    Popondetta, north of Port Moresby.

    Victor Wong, 60, a Chinese-born Australian citizen, was minding his
    brother's bakery when an employee allegedly attacked him with a
    machete in the shop at the weekend.

    Oro Province police commander Teddy Tei said the employee was angry
    about delays in getting overtime payments and allegedly hid in the
    shop after other employees had gone home to waylay Wong.

    Tei said the suspect fled after the slaying, but his identity was
    known and police expected an early arrest.

    -
    ISN is currently hosted by Attrition.org

    To unsubscribe email majordomoat_private with 'unsubscribe isn' in the BODY
    of the mail.