[ISN] Stuph for sale

From: InfoSec News (isnat_private)
Date: Fri Aug 17 2001 - 01:30:26 PDT

    Well this year for Defcon I printed up a batch of C4I.org shirts which
    arrived late getting to Las Vegas and I had to get a local Las Vegas
    screenprinter add something my ex-screenprinter in Chicago forgot. :)

    I able to sell most of them except 11 large ones which I'm hoping
    there is 11 ISN subscribers that would be interested in purchasing.

    http://www.c4i.org/stuph4sale.html

    Fear not if you don't fit a large, or miss out on this batch, I am
    planning to print another bunch of shirts with a new screenprinter in
    the near future, probably before Toorcon in late September.

    Thanks!

    William Knowles
    wkat_private

    -
    ISN is currently hosted by Attrition.org

    To unsubscribe email majordomoat_private with 'unsubscribe isn' in the BODY
    of the mail.