Re: [ISN] New York Red Cross Needs Tech assistance!

From: InfoSec News (isnat_private)
Date: Mon Sep 17 2001 - 01:59:00 PDT

    I've recieved so much mail on this that I have recieved this
    additional information on the Red Cross' request.

    Computerworld has a page to sign-up if you are willing to donate IT
    goods or services to help in the wake of the tragedy in New York,
    please enter the information below. If your donation will be needed,
    you will be contacted in the coming days.

    http://www.computerworld.com/cwi/story/0,1199,NAV47_STO63804,00.html

    Again, the one main thing that the Red Cross needs is time.

    William Knowles
    isnat_private