[ISN] More DMCA fratricide

From: InfoSec News (isnat_private)
Date: Tue Oct 02 2001 - 02:26:48 PDT

    Forwarded from: George Bakos <alpinistaat_private>

    Thank our good Lord that the guardians of our precious commercial
    shortsightedness saw fit to pass the DMCA.

    Fred Cohen has pulled ForensiX. http://all.net/ForensiX

    Now it is directly affecting forensic investigations. Next comes ISS
    scanner, NAI Sniffer Pro, nmap, snort, lsof, ps, ........ the power
    button.

    Let's grow up, people.

    George Bakos
     ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
     It is difficult to say what is impossible, for the dream
     of yesterday is the hope of today and reality of tomorrow.
     - Robert Goddard
     To request PGP public key,
     mailto:alpinistaat_private?subject=sendpubkey
     or http://pgpkeys.mit.edu:11371/

    -
    ISN is currently hosted by Attrition.org

    To unsubscribe email majordomoat_private with 'unsubscribe isn' in the BODY
    of the mail.