Re: [ISN] Security exec picked for board

From: InfoSec News (isnat_private)
Date: Tue Jan 08 2002 - 00:56:40 PST

    Forwarded from: Meritt James <meritt_jamesat_private>

    Think of it as job security for IS security professionals...

    See also the article at
    http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A6460-2002Jan6.html

    InfoSec News wrote:

    > Forwarded from: Jay D. Dyson <jdysonat_private>

    [snip]

    --
    James W. Meritt CISSP, CISA
    Booz | Allen | Hamilton

    -
    ISN is currently hosted by Attrition.org

    To unsubscribe email majordomoat_private with 'unsubscribe isn' in the BODY
    of the mail.