RE: [ISN] Bills aim at raising infosec expertise

From: InfoSec News (isnat_private)
Date: Wed Feb 06 2002 - 00:32:45 PST

    Forwarded from: Junkmail Rosenberger <junkmailat_private>

      >>why don't we make it a civil and firing offense for sysadmins
      >>to ignore standards? Not to mention everybody and their cousin
      >>can get 'an exception' if they collar the right person.

    I agree.  I'd also like to see punishments for "Typhoid Mary" users.
    "The guy who practices safe computing is a nobody," once said
    CompuServe sysop Orville Fudpucker, "but all hail the jerk who barely
    survived an attack."

    Rob

    -
    ISN is currently hosted by Attrition.org

    To unsubscribe email majordomoat_private with 'unsubscribe isn' in the BODY
    of the mail.