[ISN] 2002 FIRST Conference registration open

From: InfoSec News (isnat_private)
Date: Thu Feb 07 2002 - 22:45:34 PST

    Forwarded from: Roger Safian <r-safianat_private>

    Greetings,

    We are now ready to accept registrations for the 2002 FIRST
    conference.  We are just finalizing the program, and should have it on
    the website in the next couple of weeks, but, since we had a record
    number of submissions, the conference is shaping up to be one of our
    best.

    Complete conference details can be found on the 2002 conference
    website at <http://www.first.org/conference/2002/>. Please feel free
    to direct any questions to me or send email to first-2002at_private

    Thanks and I hope to see you in Hawaii in June.

    --
    Roger A. Safian
    r-safianat_private (email) public key available on many key servers.

    -
    ISN is currently hosted by Attrition.org

    To unsubscribe email majordomoat_private with 'unsubscribe isn' in the BODY
    of the mail.