RE: [ISN] [TSCM-L] Security? Huh!

From: InfoSec News (isnat_private)
Date: Mon Feb 25 2002 - 23:10:43 PST

    Forwarded from: "Huggins, Michael" <mhhugginsat_private>

    Whenever I see something like this I always want to claim "BS", then I
    think well how non PC of me this security professional did his job so
    james bondish maybe uncle sam should hire him.

    Being retired military (22 years) I know that some of what he said
    could be true and perhaps with the clintonization that occurred it
    could actual of happened.  Nuff said imply what thy will.