Re: [ISN] Are Crackers Behind AOL Spree?

From: InfoSec News (isnat_private)
Date: Fri Mar 01 2002 - 02:06:26 PST

    Forwarded from: Matt Conover <shokat_private>

    > http://www.wired.com/news/business/0,1367,50697,00.html

    [...]

    > Members of this group recently reported two major security holes in
    > AOL's Instant Messenger program

    In the article on wired.com it provides a link here to "AOL Fixes
    Messenger Glitch" which talks about w00w00. This implies that w00w00
    is the group this article is referring to, and we are not. We did not
    talk to Wired about password stealing, corruption of AOL security, or
    anything related to it.

    -
    ISN is currently hosted by Attrition.org

    To unsubscribe email majordomoat_private with 'unsubscribe isn' in the BODY
    of the mail.