RE: [ISN] Digital Destruction Was Worst Imaginable

From: InfoSec News (isnat_private)
Date: Sat Mar 09 2002 - 01:37:04 PST

    Forwarded from: Brooks Isoldi <bjisoldiat_private>

    I have to agree with Michael.  The various agencies (I believe) were
    very much on top of the situation.  I think our government (everyone
    from the IC, to the various arms of the federal government, to the
    state and finally the city government and Law Enforcement) handled
    Sept 11 extroadinarily well. There were also numerous private citizens
    who are very much involved with national security and the intelligence
    community who did MORE than their fair share of information
    dissemination.  Information was able to make it's way around the
    nation to the people who needed it quite efficiently despite the loss
    of communications throughout almost the entire tri-state area.

    ---
    Brooks Isoldi
    The Intelligence Network
    http://www.intellnet.org