RE: [ISN] Cracks in the Firewall

From: InfoSec News (isnat_private)
Date: Thu Apr 18 2002 - 00:14:57 PDT

    Forwarded from: Bob Jacobson <jacobson@ist-usa.com>

    The writer of the attack on Joe Duffy obviously thinks "clever"
    attacks can take the place of meaningful knowledge and experience.
    Knowing the details of some here-today-gone-tomorrow technical device
    is NOT knowledge or experience.  It is what technicians learn from
    cookbooks.  Duffy has both knowledge and experience in abundance, and
    certainly has better manners.

    I think this forum should draw the line at the point where childish
    ranting out weights useful contributions to the very real issues we
    all face.

    Robert V. Jacobson CISSP, CPP
    International Security Technology, Inc.
    99 Park Avenue, 11th Floor