[ISN] ACSAC CFP Reminder (and IEEE announcement)

From: InfoSec News (isnat_private)
Date: Tue Apr 30 2002 - 01:57:26 PDT

    ---------- Forwarded message ----------
    Date: Sun, 28 Apr 2002 23:58:32 -0400
    From: ACSAC Publicity <jkahnat_private>
    To: Recipient List Suppressed:  ;
    Subject: ACSAC CFP Reminder (and IEEE announcement)

    If you were on the ACSAC mailing list, you should have received an
    announcement in the mail from the ACSAC Committee.  This message is to
    remind you that you still have over a month to submit technical papers
    and proposals for panels, forums, case studies, and tutorials for the
    18th Annual Computer Security Applications Conference (ACSAC) to be
    held 9 - 13 December 2002 in Las Vegas, Nevada, USA.  The DEADLINE is
    1 JUNE 2002.

    ACSAC is an internationally recognized conference for information
    system security engineers, practitioners, and researchers to exchange
    practical ideas about solving critical security problems.
    Approximately 200-250 attendees are expected with a mix of 70%
    industry, 20% various governments, and 10% academia.  In 2001, about
    30% of the papers presented were from outside the U.S.  We welcome
    global participation and attendance.  Special recognition for
    outstanding student papers. For general conference information, to see
    posted classic papers, or for our FAQ on questions about ACSAC, see
    our web page   http://www.acsac.org or email Publicity_Chairat_private

    For instructions on making submissions   www.acsac.org/2002/cfp

    Hope to see you at the conference.

    Jay Kahn
    Publicity_Chairat_private

    NOTE:  If you would like to be removed from this mailing list or if
    you receive multiple announcements at different e-mail addresses, you
    may unsubscribe by clicking on "Join Mailing List" URL at our web page
    (www.acsac.org).  Please accept our sincere apologies for any
    inconvenience.

    following announcement from the sponsors of the IEEE Computer Society
    Technical Committee on Security and Privacy.  They would like to
    remind you that the Symposium will take place May 12-16, 2002, at the
    Claremont Resort in Berkeley, California, USA.

    The Symposium advance program is available at
    http://www.ieee-security.org/TC/SP02/sp02prelimprogram.html

    Registration information is available at
    http://www.ieee-security.org/TC/SP02/sp02registration.html

    The Conference Web Page is available at
    http://www.ieee-security.org/TC/SP02/sp02index.html

    Heather Hinton, Bob Blakley
    Conference Chairs

    For questions or comments;  Dr. Heather Hinton
       hhintonat_private
       IBM Software Group
       tel +1 512 436 1538
       fax +1 512 436 1191

    -
    ISN is currently hosted by Attrition.org

    To unsubscribe email majordomoat_private with 'unsubscribe isn'
    in the BODY of the mail.