[ISN] forthcoming conferences on IW and intelligence in Australia

From: InfoSec News (isnat_private)
Date: Tue Sep 03 2002 - 23:56:00 PDT

    Forwarded from: Vernon Stagg <vstaggat_private>

    Hi all,

    a quick post to all those Aussies on the list, or those members who
    may be in Australia over the next couple of months.

    1) The Australian Institute of Professional Intelligence Officers is
    having their yearly conference, Intel 2002, this year in Adelaide
    during Oct 22-24. The theme this year is "Intelligence Essentials:
    Getting the balance right"

    More details http://www.aipio.asn.au/intel/intel2002.htm

    2) InfoWarcon Australia 2002 (aka the 3rd Australian Information
    Warfare and Security Conference) is on again this year in Perth during
    Nov 28-29.

    More details http://www.we-bcentre.com/iwarconference/index.htm

    3) For those interested in either of these two conferences I have a
    summary of last year's presentations on my site at
    http://www.infowar.com.au

    Vernon

    -
    ISN is currently hosted by Attrition.org

    To unsubscribe email majordomoat_private with 'unsubscribe isn'
    in the BODY of the mail.