RE: [ISN] Our raid on Downing St.

From: InfoSec News (isnat_private)
Date: Tue Sep 03 2002 - 01:58:38 PDT

    Forwarded from: "Moyer, Shawn" <SMoyerat_private>

    Amen! And if we just clear all these sex offenders and violent
    criminals out of our prisons, we should have enough room for all the
    wardrivers! These cyberterrorist acts are reprehensible. Just because
    I broadcast my network to anyone withing a 1500-foot radius of my AP's
    doesn't mean I'm saying anyone can use it! The nerve...

    Can someone in the UK please find "Phil Cracknell" and beat him with a
    cluestick for trying to talk sense to a tabloid? I hope that helping
    spread FUD gets him a pile of new clients. Yay.

    --shawn

    -
    ISN is currently hosted by Attrition.org

    To unsubscribe email majordomoat_private with 'unsubscribe isn'
    in the BODY of the mail.