[ISN] Merry Christmas from C4I.org

From: InfoSec News (isnat_private)
Date: Wed Dec 25 2002 - 03:01:15 PST

    Has it really been a year? Time flies when you're having fun!

    So here it is, Christmas day! and for a change of pace I'm watching
    the insomniacs favorite show, "World News Now" on ABC. Not that today
    is a day to be reviewing and reading security news, so tonight I've
    found two neat little Christmas stories that should crack a smile.

    As far as my Christmas wishes, no one sent the Ti Powerbook I was
    hoping would be under the tree last year, so I will settle for pretty
    much what I was aiming for this time last year...

    Peace on Earth, and to see all my under-employed and unemployed
    friends and fans working again in information security.

    Finally, I hope everyone elses hopes, wishes, & dreams come true.

    Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays To You, Your Family, and Friends!

    Cheers!

    William Knowles
    wkat_private

    "Communications without intelligence is noise;  Intelligence
    without communications is irrelevant." Gen Alfred. M. Gray, USMC
    C4I.org - Computer Security, & Intelligence - http://www.c4i.org