RE: [ISN] Osama's Plot to Blow-up the Internet on January 11th

From: InfoSec News (isnat_private)
Date: Sat Jan 11 2003 - 00:32:42 PST

    Forwarded from: Rob Rosenberger <junkmailat_private>

    "WWN" = "Weekly World News," a famous U.S. supermarket tabloid.  Once
    published a front-page photo of Rush Limbaugh meeting with aliens who
    pleaded with him to run for the presidency.  Jeez, tell me you guys
    didn't get hoodwinked?

    Vmyths.com will cover the WWN-predicted death of the Internet in
    tomorrow's column.  We'll name eight respectable experts you've
    definitely heard of -- all of whom side with WWN about the fate of the
    Internet.  It'll be one of our wildest columns to date...

    Rob Rosenberger, Vmyths editor
    Truth about computer virus hysteria
    http://Vmyths.com
    (319) 646-2800