RE: [ISN] The Two Faces of Foundstone

From: InfoSec News (isnat_private)
Date: Mon Jun 23 2003 - 00:57:22 PDT

    Forwarded from: "Ramsey, Scott" <Scott_Ramseyat_private>

    For those that are unaware, George was at PWC and then E&Y prior to
    the founding of Foundstone.  While at E&Y, George was on a team that
    developed "Extreme Hacking" that was a 5 day training course offered
    to clients and prospects.  George and several other E&Y ISAAS
    personnel spent the better part of a year doing nothing but putting on
    these training sessions.

    Scott D. Ramsey
    NAPD, TSS
    Jefferson Wells International