[ISN] Defacement archive Zone-h gets defaced

From: InfoSec News <alerts_at_private>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 02:32:50 -0600 (CST)
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2009/02/13/zone_h_defaced/

By John Leyden
The Register
13th February 2009

Defacement archive Zone-h.org has itself been defaced.

The hack - claimed in the names of Cyber-Terrorist, HeLL cYbEr, and Jurm
- involved posting a link to a YouTube video and dancing babies on the
site's altered home page. The Arab language video, featuring an ad
promoting nappies, replaced the site's usual content of information
security commentary and a defacement archive.

A message that came with the defacement suggested hackers pwned the site
for want of something better to do.

    Sorry, but I am bored I wish you a fun time with the song :D lol

Zone-h.org was unavailable on Friday afternoon following the hack,
recorded here.

[...]

Best Selling Security Books &amp; More!
http://www.shopinfosecnews.org/