[ISN] THOTCON 0x2 - Chicago's Hacking Conference - Speakers/Talks/Tickets

From: InfoSec News <alerts_at_private>
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2010 01:21:48 -0600 (CST)
Forwarded from: c7five <c7five (at) thotcon.org>

----------
*** BEGIN THOTCON TRANSMISSION

THOTCON (pronounced \ˈthȯt\ and taken from THree - One - Two) is
a small venue hacking conference based in Chicago IL, USA. This is a non-pr
ofit, non-commercial event looking to provide the best conference possible
on a very limited budget.

THOTCON 0x1 was held on Friday, April 23rd, 2010.

THOTCON 0x2 will be limited to 10 main talks and 300 attendees. It will be held on Friday, April 15th, 2011.

It will be held at a location only to be disclosed to attendees and speaker
s during the week before the event. For more information, visit http://www.thotcon.org

// Tickets
If you have not purchased your ticket, do so NOW! We have sold just about 50% of them.

Visit http://tickets.thotcon.org now! Get one for a friend!

// CFP
It is open. If you want to speak, submit ASAP. We are getting loads of
good talks and will likely have most slots filled before the deadline
(12.31.10). This year we will have 10 full length talks. Visit
http://www.thotcon.org/cfp.html for details.

// SPONSORS

If you work for a company who likes to sponsor hacker cons, tell them
about us. It only cost $1,000.00 USD and it is used to pay for the
after-party. Visit http://www.thotcon.org/sponsors.html for details.

// T-SHIRT
If you like to draw, design us a shirt or logo for 0x2. We will pick one
for the shirt, but will use others for stickers and other stuff at the
con. Anything we use will get their artist a VIP ticket for the con.
Visit http://www.thotcon.org/contests.html for details.

// SOCIAL
- We are on the Twitters. Follow us @thotcon
- We are also on the LinkedIn RSVP here:    http://events.linkedin.com/THOTCON-0x2/pub/384628
- Also, be sure to join the THOTCON group, all the cool kids are there:
     http://www.linkedin.com/groups?mostPopular=&gid=3218013

Peace and Hax.

--Your Friendly Neighborhood Hacker Con

*** END THOTCON TRANSMISSION

// EXEC PGM=0x2.email.sendv2

Tegatai Managed Colocation: Four Provider Blended
Tier-1 Bandwidth, Fortinet Universal Threat Management,
Natural Disaster Avoidance, Always-On Power Delivery
Network, Cisco Switches, SAS 70 Type II Datacenter.
Find peace of mind, Defend your Critical Infrastructure.
http://www.tegataiphoenix.com/