[ISN] Anonymous hacks Infragard again

From: InfoSec News <alerts_at_private>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 04:01:13 -0600 (CST)
http://www.theinquirer.net/inquirer/news/2155017/anonymous-hacks-infragard

By Dave Neal
The Inquirer
Feb 24 2012

HACKTIVIST COLLECTIVE Anonymous has attacked the FBI affiliate Infragard
for the second time, this time taking over and defacing the web site of
its Dayton, Ohio chapter.

The hackers took over the web site, changing it totally and replacing
its content with a Youtube video of rapper Coolio performing Gangsta's
Paradise and a message of defiance.

The attack is part of the regular Friday releases from the group.
"Greetings Pirates! Another #FuckFBIFriday is here and once again we
emerge from the hacker underground to wreak havoc upon the 1%'s
institutions of repression," says the message that introduces the
hacking logs.

"Today we targeted the Dayton Ohio chapter of InfraGard, the sinister
alliance between law enforcement, corporations, and white hat
wannabees."

[...]

CISSP and CEH training with Expanding Security is the fastest, easiest way
to grock the relevant data you need now.   A free class invite is in every
PainPill.  Sign up for the free weekly PainPill.  It's that easy.
http://www.expandingsecurity.com/PainPill