[ISN] Moderators note: Hire Me and more!

From: InfoSec News <alerts_at_private>
Date: Wed, 25 Apr 2012 00:54:44 -0500 (CDT)
I am looking for a new security / information risk opportunity ideally
in Chicagoland, but I'm open for moving for the right opportunity. I
left one of the best jobs I've had in Phoenix in October 2010 to help
care for an ailing elderly parent back home who passed away in June of
2011.

Previously when I've posted here looking for leads I was either too
picky on opportunities or too self-deprecating of my skills. IT audit is
something I haven't done for years and I'd like a second chance at it, I
truly love security and I'd enjoy the opportunity to return to the
basics.

I'm listed on LinkedIn at: http://www.linkedin.com/in/williamknowles but
please drop me a note if you're aware of something that would be a good
fit to my skill-set and you would like my complete resume / contact
information.

Likewise, InfoSec News is in a serious budget crunch - I really need a
job to keep the lights on, if you can't help me with a security
opportunity in Chicago, please consider making a donation, or advertise
your business on InfoSec News.

Thanks to the three InfoSec News subscribers that donated last night!

InfoSec News
Post Office Box 24
Golf, Illinois, 60029
http://www.infosecnews.org/donate.html