[IWAR] ownership of 'iwar'

From: Michael Wilson (MWILSON/0005514706at_private)
Date: Tue Dec 30 1997 - 15:12:29 PST

    I don't think anyone should own the term, since it is shorthand for
    'infrastructural warfare,' and isn't under the control of any group.
    I know that I commonly define the terms, as usage is quite different
    among the various users.  The confusion between infowar and iwar goes
    on, mostly among the newbies (infowar is a subcategory of iwar, being
    an isolated set of cases against a specific subclass of infrastructure),
    and the odd President's Commission.
    Happy holidays!
    MW