Re: [IWAR] Cupcakes

From: Betty G.O'Hearn (bettyat_private)
Date: Tue Dec 30 1997 - 14:12:03 PST

    Don't know about IWAR
    InfoWarCon is in the process of being trademarked.
    Infowar just became the short version of Information Warfare as is the term
    IW. As far as I know.. in the circles I travel, Information Warfare or
    InfoWar, IW, is used in the military circles, are acronymns that are widely
    used and accepted.

    Betty O'Hearn
    Assistant to Mr. Winn Schwartau
    813-360-6256 Voice
    813-363-7277 FAX
    http://www.infowar.com
    http://www.info-sec.com

    Everybody gets so much information all day long that they
    lose their common sense.
             - Gertrude Stein, American author (1874-1946).