[IWAR] MIDDLE EAST New MER available

From: 7Pillars Partners (partnersat_private)
Date: Thu Jan 29 1998 - 12:28:55 PST

    MID-EAST REALITIES MONTHLY MAGAZINE
                                     DECEMBER 1997
                           http://www.MiddleEast.Org/merx.htm

                        TABLE OF CONTENTS:

         *  MER Readers Speak Up about U.S. Policies
         *  The Palestinian Negotiators
         *  Intifada Anniversary - A Decade of Struggle, A Time for
            Reevaluation
         *  Intifada Anniversary: Arafat Not Liberator
         *  Intifada Anniversary: Spirit of Intifada Lives On
         *  Intifada Anniversary: The Fate of the Palestinians - Ghettos
            and Reservations?
         *  MER Flashback: Hebron - The Occupation Continues
         *  "Reservations" for the Palestinians
         *  Arafat's Gaza: Palestinians Feel Hatred and Sold Out
         *  Jewish Composer Speaks Out on Genocide against Iraq
         *  Edward Said: "Apocalypse Now"
         *  Christmas in Baghdad - Is This Not A Crime?
         *  MER EVENT of the YEAR
         *  "Unjust, Arrogant, Contemptuous and Illogical"
         *  The Year 1997: Hypocrisy, Deceit and Preparations for War

                     M I D - E A S T   R E A L I T I E S
        News, Information, & Analysis That Governments, Interest Groups,
        and the Corporate Media Don't Want You To Know from Independent
                     Middle East Experts Around the World.
       MID-EAST REALITIES is published a number of times weekly and the
                  MERTV Program shows weekly on Cable TV.
             For all information email to INFOMERat_private