Re: [IWAR] OPEN SOURCE articles of interest

From: Michael Wilson (MWILSON/0005514706at_private)
Date: Thu Jan 29 1998 - 17:17:16 PST

    Sure, go ahead.  I would like, net access/time permitting, to do it
    on a regular basis (which is why I went so far as to name it as _In
    the Open_, to try and create some continuity).  If you want, I'll
    send the textfile as an attachment, which should clear up that weird
    wordwrap problem I get occasionally.