[IWAR] OPEN SOURCE articles of interest

From: Anonymous (nobodyat_private)
Date: Tue Feb 03 1998 - 20:45:07 PST

    Please, these many messages responding to incorrect posts
    which responded to other messages twice or three times
    crowd my mailbox, and these can be prevented if no one
    replies to messages if they have nothing to state but
    complaint about complaints about incorrect posts which
    responded to other messages twice or three times.

    I'm seriously annoyed by all these responses to messages
    responding to other messages responding incorrectly to
    incorrect posts!

    SpamMonger