Re: [IWAR] last laugh

From: William A. Wilson (wwilsonat_private)
Date: Mon May 04 1998 - 08:44:14 PDT

    He shouldn't remain in office, but he will because the N.Y. Times and the
    Washington Post want him to. Where are Carl Berstein and Bob Woodward when
    we need them? If Clinton were a Republican or if they were Republicans,
    Clinton would have been gone long ago. But the reason he will finish out
    his term, in my opinion is that the Democrats don't want Gore in the White
    House before the end of this term.  The reason is that he is such a dork
    that it will become impossible for him to win re-election even if he is in
    there for a week.